integration with (for example) peertube
Integrate the streaming server with some video hosting platform, so its easy to publish a live feed.
The way someone would use this would be something like:
- create account on video hosting website
- login on website
- when stream starts, it will be listed on front page of website (or special page)
- after they are done streaming, the video will be published as a normal video in their account
To do this with peertube could be something like this:
- on_publish callback will contact peertube api (and pass the auth_secret / userid ) and will start a new "upload"
- nginx-rtmp will get a new UUID (thats what peertube uses to identify video's) and will use that as the stream_name
- nginx-rtmp will record the files with that uuid (same quality / filenames) peertube does it
- on_record_end will call again peertube api and will finish the upload